- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 lb ground beef (20% fat)
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 C finely chopped onion
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 C milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 oz cream cheese
1.In a large, heavy skillet, brown ground beef with Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, and garlic. Drain well. Reduce heat to medium low and add soup, milk, cream cheese and stir until smooth. Stir in sour cream and reduce to low.
2.Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain.
3.Return noodles to pot. Gently stir in ground beef/sauce mix and serve immediately. I eat mine with a pickle and peperoncinis. Also, having the sauce over rice is wonderful too.