Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Super Bowl XLIV and The Ads

Watched the Super Bowl with my boys. It was pretty exciting and a real "edge of your seat" game. We were rooting for the Colts, but the Saints were just more practiced and polished. I tip my hat to their team and coaches, they played excellently. The Half Time Show was awesome too. I don't think I have ever seen a show where the entire stadium sang along with the band. Oh, it must have been spine tingling to be there live! Of course, the cherry on top were the ads, so here is a great site where you can watch them. Not as good as a whole, as in past years, but there were some real gems. When you click on a clip, it should open in a new window. Enjoy!

No comments:

Past Musings You Might Ponder

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...