Thursday, September 08, 2011

Homeschooling In Full Swing!

 I have thrown myself into homeschooling and am up to my eyeballs in worksheets, coloring page printouts and scheduling. On top of that, I am trying (not really succeeding either) to stay on top of housework. Good gravy! Sometimes I think,
"What on earth have I gotten myself into!"
However, I am convinced that this is better. They are learning about things that have been forgotten in public school (God and country; respect; honor) and I am making sure they read classic children's books. This week is Roald Dahl's "James and the Giant Peach", in honor of Mr. Dahl's birthday, which was on Tuesday. We will be watching the movie on Friday or Saturday, when we finish the book.

I created a blog to follow our homeschooling activities and I have a lot of resources listed there. So, pop on over to the MT Bell Elementary blog and take a gander. I might be over there most of the time for the duration of school. Please comment, I appreciate the feedback (as long as it's constructive and not insulting), and rate. Wish us luck on this educational journey! I know I'm going to need it! haha

Thanks for following!

No comments:

Past Musings You Might Ponder

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...